Removing Pre-Built Demos
Suppose you have imported a demo and now you want to remove the demo and try another one from a different demo pack for example agency colorful or home split. Because, it is not recommended to import one demo on top of another as there might be a few issues with the global settings of the theme. As a result, you can do the following in order to remove content after importing demo:
- To delete imported content, the easiest solution is to use the WP Reset Plugin
- Download and install the WP Reset Plugin.
- After installing the WP Reset Plugin, you have to activate it to use it
- Hover over your site name in the upper left corner of the screen, and you’ll find the ‘Reset Site’ option
- You must first type reset in the text box before you can click ‘Reset’.
- A warning pop up will appear informing you again that this action is irreversible. If you’d like to proceed, click ‘Ok’.
- Once finished, you’ll be left with a clean install. You can then re-activate Avada and the included plugins, then import the next demo you’d like to try.